Monday, March 07, 2011

My Birth day at Bangladesh


  


My Identity: I am Chandrima. My birthday is on 21 October. In my birth day I am very happy. My father takes a big cake. It is very beautiful and very big. Every year we celebrate the day. Many people come to my birth day. I celebrate the day in night at 7:00PM / 7:30 PM. I have many gifts in my birth day. In the day my father takes many balloons. In my birth day we all play song.

What we did in the morning: When I woke up at 6:30 am my father, my mother and my sister all said “Happy Birth Day”. Then I was very happy. On that day I played many things. I played all the day. At 10 am I and my father went to the market of Cake. Then we bought Cake. The cake was very beautiful. We bought gifts, we bought many chocolate also. My mother made many things.

What we did in the evening: In the evening we were ready to celebrate my birthday. We started my birthday at 7:00 P.M. We were very happy. We placed a big cake, many chocolates, some balloons, some fruits and many things.

Who came: All peoples came. My friends, my father’s students came, my uncle and my aunt and there children came. When I cut my cake my one friend blast a big balloon. They all gave me gifts.

What type of gifts they gave: My father gave me a new and a beautiful dress. My mother gave me a beautiful big doll. My two friends gave me a Khata and a Pen. My uncle and my aunt gave me a new dress. My friends gave me many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment